- Have a close off date for entries.
- Allow plenty of time for the programme to be completed and judges’ sheets to be copied.
- Competitors should indicate whether assessment is required.
More information on assessments is now on a seperate page, including the current address for competition sheets.
- All assessments must be advised to the National Association Head Judge before the day of the competition.
- Host Club/Organisers of the event are responsible for all assessments and rules pertaining to such.
- Assessment sheets are to be sent to the National Head Judge at the address provided on the Assessments page within one week of the competition by the host club or competition organisers.
- The Co-Ordinator, Floor Manager and/or Head Judge should be informed of any assessments.
- The Scrutineers must know if an assessment is taking place to fill in the appropriate sheets and know whom the assessing judges are.
Reimbursement's for Officials
The Association recommends officials MC, Floor Manager, Judges, Scrutineers, should be adequately reimbursed for travel.
Refer to the Association Book B for the current suggested reimbursement rate.
Note that you can negotiate terms with your invited officials, the suggested rate is for National events and is a guide only for clubs.