Membership to this Association is open to bona fide New Zealand based amateur Rock ‘n’ Roll Clubs only.
To apply for affiliation a club needs to contact the Association Secretary requesting a form which will ask for the following information:
• Club name
• A brief history of the club
• Club colours (samples if possible)
• Correspondence address, email and website
• President's name and contact details
• Secretary's name and contact details
• The Club balance date
• A copy of the club's constitution or an assurance that the objectives of the association will be strived towards
A fee of $25 is charged upon application. Once accepted a fee of $300 needs to be paid before a club becomes fully affiliated.
Once an application has been accepted, the club will have to maintain certain responsibilities:
It must notify the Association when one or more of the following changes:
• Club name
• Correspondence address and email
• President's name or contact details
• Secretary's name or contact details
• Balance date
• Club colours can only be altered after consultation with the Executive Committee and permission has been granted.
An Affiliated Club must pay the following annual fees:
Affiliation fee of $300 is due by 1 August
Membership Levy 30 days after the club's balance date $3.25 per adult member (18 years or over) and $1.60 per Junior Member
As well as the fees for retaining affiliation, clubs are encouraged to attend the National AGM held in May.