Officials for Club Competitions
Judges, Scrutineer/s, MC and DJ
- Select and invite all Officials, well in advance.
- Select a Head Judge, from the judges invited.
- Endeavour to have officially judging an uneven number of judges (for scrutineering purposes), i.e. 3, 5 or 7. Surplus judge/s can armchair. (judges and scrutineers list can be obtained from this website).
- When an inter-club or regional competition, if finances allow, select a judge or judges from another region as well.
- Check for possible relationship to competitors e.g. Coaching, family.
- Include trainees to armchair if possible.
Floor Manager, Runners
Select and invite well in advance. Give explicit instructions as to their duties (see job descriptions).