2021 Senior Nationals
2021 Senior Nationals - River Rockers Whanganui.
22nd - 24th October 2021
Information from the Host club:
- Friday night Band
- Best themed club
- Could you please order Weekend passes through your club. 1 order per club would be appreciated. Bank payment as follows:
Name: Club Name
Ref: Number of total tickets required.
- Motorhomes, need to let the host club asap as you will not be able to stay at the venue.
- Freedom camping sites for campervans see link
- Smoke free and Vape free venue.
- Liquor will be for sale from 6.30 pm. No BYO.
- Under 25 MUST provide a Photo ID to purchase Liquor.
- No glass drink bottles to be brought into the venue.
- Coffee and food carts will be at the venue.
- Club Banners to be posted by the 15 October to:
Donna Burn, 11 Ngatarua Road, Putiki, Whanganui 4500
Update from Association Secretary:
- Entries for Senior Nationals close Tuesday 31st August, 2021.
- Assessments need to be completed and emailed to BOTH Head Judge and Association Secretary, prior to Entries being submitted.
- Any trophies won at 2019 Christchurch Senior Nationals need to be cleaned and polished and sent to :
Yolanda Van Dorrestien, 46 Lyndfield Lane, Newlands, Wellington 6037
by 11th September 2021.
- Team Managers, please email their name and contact details to the Association Secretary by the 3rd October, 2021.
The Top Club song is:
Theme for a Dream by Cliff Richard 118bpm 2.01mins
The Senior Team song is:
One Sweet Letter by Bill Haley. 148bpm 2.13mins